Saturday, July 28, 2007

All the unknowns

It seems that I am almost always in a stressful situation, I wonder if I create them myself or If I just continue to make bad decisions??? I know that Pat really wants to go to school and get his Class A license but it seems like I'm the only one worried with where the money will come from if he isn't working and if I can't find a job. At the same time I see his point and understand his desire to get out of the job he is in now....So how do I handle all the stress... If I just let him handle all the decision making then we end up in even deeper financial ruin. Because AGGGG he still thinks he can party like a rock star when we have medical bills up the wazooo.... so what should I do. DO I get a job put the kids in daycare, which I said I would never do. I am just so conflicted inside. I just know that something has to change if we are ever going to get ahead in life. I'm sick of feeling like were drowning. I'm scared I'll end up like my Mom so obsessed with saving a dime that I have to have a coupon to do anything. I know thats how she made it through the "lean" years as she likes to call it but really there has to be a balance. When there are so many possible directions how to you decide whats right? My mind just keeps running in circles. I guess here are the choices:
A: Pat keeps working and does the 10 week driving course
pros: he keeps working so less financial strain
cons: he will be working and going to school non stop for 10 weeks with no days off, he won't be done untill mid November when all hiring goes down for the holiday season, it will take longer to complete
B: Pat quits his Job and starts the program Aug 20th
Pros: he can concentrate 100% on his schooling, more family friendly, he will be done Sept. 28th before the snow flies,
Cons: K will have to work, kids in daycare, more financial strain
C:Pat waits till next spring to quit and then takes the 6 week course
Pros: We will have time to save a little for when he isn't working,
Cons: Still struggling to make ends meet at speedee, a long time to wait for school,

Ok this still isn't helping!!!! ARRRGGGG

God I can't do it anymore I am obsessing over things I can't control....Please help us make the best decision for our family.... I want to trust you...please help me to hear you and follow you. help me to respect Pat as I tell him things that he may disagree with., Please open his eyes to the serious situation we are facing. Guide us and give us wisdom. My heart is open and I am trying....I want the control....but I am trying to give it up to you . There is a fight going on, please help me stay strong and continue seeking your will. Thankyou for blessing me with a wonderful family, thanks for all the hugs and love I get every day... when I hear them pray, or talk about you Jesus my faith grows, thanks for all those little reminders!!!! ~K~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home